Managing Creative Producer
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 1:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Managing Creative Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Managing Creative Producer postings
Full Time Job
The Managing Creative Producer serves as a manager of creative production teams (Lead creatives, writers, directors). This position has oversight on the the creative output coming from the department, and acts as a supporting role to the Executive Producer(s) in keeping all teams aligned and operating efficiently and effectively. This role also requires a strong background and understanding of creative operations, and will work closely with the operations team in relation to the creative structure, workflow and overall process.
• Serves as the manager of BuzzFeed’s Team Leaders
• Step in on brand/sales team escalations to assure the program and client partnership remains on track
• Works with the BuzzFeed Production team to maximize production budgets and schedules
• Plays an instrumental role in scaling the department and its creative output
• Work to maximize efficiencies with pitching and productions
• Work with Supervising Producer - External Production on the creative and budgetary management of all outsourced and freelance productions
• Bridges the gap between operational process and creative structure
• 5+ years experience working predominantly in video for major brands, required.
• Ability to step in and problem solve for small to large scale pain points.
• Strong background in team leadership in the creative space.
• Previous experience producing for multiple digital platforms and formats.
• Ability to speak to company assets as a whole in a client facing scenario.
• Comfortable and enthusiastic about leading and building presentation, internal and external.
• Knowledge of the overall business operations, particularly the sales force.