Lead Creative Producer - Branded Video
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Lead Creative Producer, Branded Video serves as both a creative thought-leader within BuzzFeed Branded Video as well as a manager of a creative team. You must be able to efficiently execute compelling short form video content that both elevates the BuzzFeed brand and helps the sponsoring party achieve their marketing objectives.
In addition to your own creative work, as the Lead Creative Producer, you serve as the leader of a team of writers and directors. In this role you will provide creative, production and logistical guidance to ensure that team members are creating content that elevates both BuzzFeed and the sponsoring brand.
This job is full-time, based in Los Angeles, and we offer competitive compensation and stock option program.
• Manage and provide leadership supports for their team in the execution of branded videos (conceptualizing/writing, production/execution, post-production and distribution).
• Oversee projects requiring higher level experience, SCP develop, write, produce, and/or direct video content for distribution across all platforms.
• Maintain oversight on all deliverables (pitches, treatments, video, etc.) created by their team members, while always giving final approval at treatment and edit phase.
• Work with writers and creative producers to ensure initial ideas are in line with brand objectives, maintain BF brand voice/ethos and can be executed within budget.
• Organize and manage freelance production personnel where needed.
• Work closely with the Head of Physical Production to ensure all production resources and budgets are in balance with the creative vision of all video productions.
• 5 years experience working predominantly in video for major brands, required
• Experience at an ad agency in Associate Creative Director or Creative Director capacity
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Creatively persuasive and client facing
• Experienced in leading a team of creatives
• Strong background in conceptual, creatively strategic, and visual thinking
• Reel available for writing/directing of multiple digital platforms and formats
• Ability to rapidly execute in an environment with tight timelines
• Fluent in Spanish a plus
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun. As an employee, you'll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.