Lead Creative Producer - Branded Video
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Lead Creative Producer - Branded Video serves as both a creative thought-leader within BuzzFeed Branded Video as well as a manager of a creative team. They must be able to efficiently execute compelling short form video content that both elevates the BuzzFeed brand and helps the sponsoring party achieve their marketing objectives.
In addition to their own creative work, the Lead Creative Producer serves as the leader of a team of writers and directors. In this role he/she provides creative, production and logistical guidance to ensure that team members are creating content that elevates both BuzzFeed and the sponsoring brand.
This job is full-time, based in Los Angeles, and we offer competitive compensation and stock option program.
• Manages and provides leadership supports for their team in the execution of branded videos (conceptualizing/writing, production/execution, post-production and distribution)
• Projects requiring higher level experience, SCP's develops, writes, produces, and/or directs video content for distribution across all platforms
• Maintains oversight on all deliverables (pitches, treatments, video, etc.) created by their team members, while always giving final approval at treatment and edit phase
• Works with writers and creative producers to ensure initial ideas are in line with brand objectives, maintain BF brand voice/ethos and can be executed within budget
• Organizes and manages freelance production personnel where needed
• Working closely with the Head of Physical Production, ensures all production resources and budgets are in balance with the creative vision of all video productions
• 3-5 years experience working predominantly in video for major brands, required
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Creatively persuasive and client facing
• Experienced in leading a team of creatives
• Strong background in conceptual, creatively strategic, and visual thinking
• Reel available for writing/directing of multiple digital platforms and formats
• Ability to rapidly execute in an environment with tight timelines
• Fluent in Japanese a plus
• NO HATERS!
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 1.5B monthly video views.