Intern - Video
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
BuzzFeed Video is looking for creative and resourceful foodie who can assist with creating compelling short form food video content for the web and other digital platforms. Must be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content and emerging technology/platforms.
This is a full-time paid internship and based in Los Angeles. You must submit a sample video to be considered for this position. Please take a post from the BuzzFeed website and use it as inspiration to make a short one to two minute video that shows us what you can do. Send us an unlisted link and mention the title of the BuzzFeed post you based it on.
• Assist with video shoots - must be comfortable using DSLRs
• Record sound
• Setup basic lighting configurations
• Go on runs for the dept.
• Assist with research and media gathering
• Handle YouTube uploads and administrative tasks
• Cooking Experience (professional experience is a plus)
• Interest in creating food video content
• Experience creating video content
• Experience with DSLR cameras, sound and lighting equipment
• On set experience is a plus
• A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
• Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
• A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters)
**Please submit links to work with your application**
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 6B monthly video views.