Intern - Production
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The position is based in our LA office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks.
• Handle accounting coding for editorial video expenses
• Process payroll paperwork for editorial video cast/crew members
• Responsible for maintaining stockpile of accounting forms / packets
• Responsible for upkeep of appearance/location release database
• Assist production team with casting process for editorial video shoots (posting to casting websites, booking talent)
• Assist production team with researching potential shooting locations and negotiating rates
• Assist production team with daily check-ins with Producer/Creative staff as needed
• Self-identified logistics master
• Has experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable budgeting and scheduling software
• Impeccable time management skills, ability to multi-task / prioritize projects with sensitive deadlines
• This position is approximately 40 hours a week.
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced production environment
• Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
• Excellent written verbal communication skills
• Self-starter that is able to see a task through all stages until completion
• Ability to work independently with a team
• Must have 2 years production experience
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 6B monthly video views.