Intern - Post Production Editorial Video
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Post Production Intern (Editorial Video)
BuzzFeed is looking for a smart, organized, jack of all trades Post Production Intern to support our Video and Post Production teams. The ideal candidate will be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content and emerging technology/platforms with a drive to work in the Post Production industry.
The position is based in our LA office, and we have a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks.
• Assist QC team reviewing final outputs (includes spelling/grammar pass, audio, color, graphics, text)
• Upload videos to Online Video Platforms (Syndication Partners, O&O platforms)
• Work with Media team with daily tasks, requests and shuttling media to/from producers and shoots (including DIT)
• Assist with troubleshooting post issues: Premiere problems, audio, color, motion graphics
• Other Post dept tasks and duties as assigned
• Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
• At least 1-2 years experience working in the digital space
• DIT experience a plus
• Forward thinking and able to prioritize tasks
• Must have excellent writing and grammar skills
• Potential weekend availability to ensure coverage
• No haters! :)
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 6B monthly video views.