Intern - Food
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/19/2017 4:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Food jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Food postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Food Intern, Tasty
This is a full-time hourly internship based in Los Angeles. You must submit 3 sample recipes to be considered for this position.
• Assist with video shoots - must be willing to learn DLSR cameras and lighting set-ups.
• Go on ingredient and prop runs for the department.
• Reporting to the Tasty Production Manager and the Global Food Coordinator of Tasty, this person is responsible for kitchen developmental training, finding cooking classes that will benefit the Tasty team.
• Update Global Food Coordinator on health/wins of global Tasty pages.
• Research/Test potential recipes for International teams.
• Maintain the kitchen equipment in working order, ensure proper use of the equipment while keeping the kitchen organized and maintained for Tasty video team use.
• Maintain and update International Conversions Document.
• Cooking Experience (professional experience is a plus)
• Interest in creating food video content
• Health and Safety Food Training
• A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
• Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
• A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters)
• Experience creating video content or with DSLR cameras, sound and lighting equipment is a plus
**Please submit links to work with your application**
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 6B monthly video views.