Intern - Design
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2016 4:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Design jobs in London-UK
Search all Intern - Design postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The BuzzFeed Creative department needs a hard-working design intern for a 3-month, full-time paid position in the London office to start immediately.
This position is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in native advertising. The candidate will be responsible for assisting our illustrators, designers, and animators in creating world-class creative for clients such as BBC, Nestle, Microsoft, and Starbucks.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse portfolio of original creative content. This position calls for the ability to collaborate with other creatives on projects from conception to execution in a fast-paced, fun environment.
• Assist the head designer in day-to-day tasks and creative copywriters.
• Participate in brainstorms with the Creative team.
• Develop designs, animations, and original creative for a variety of brands.
• Great understanding of layout and typography.
• Keeps up to date with the latest advances in advertising and design.
• Experience with original illustration and animation.
• A skilled illustrator - hand-drawn and comfortable drawing people a huge plus.
• Competent with full Adobe Creative Suite.
• A curiosity for experimenting with current formats and pushing their limits.
• Confidence in bringing original concepts to fruition.
• Can create fully-realised work with fast turn around.
• Fundamental understanding of how visual media lives on popular social media outlets like Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter