BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/27/2016 8:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed is seeking an Executive Assistant to support multiple executives in our NYC HQ. The ideal candidate should have some prior relevant experience, ideally as an EA at an executive level, and be an enthusiastic self-starter with a love for organization and detail.
The EA will handle typical administrative duties like calendar management, meeting coordination, expense and travel management, guest arrangement, and more, in addition to ad-hoc tasks as needed.
The position is based in our NY office and offers competitive compensation and benefits plus an equity component. In addition, our collaborative office environment overflows with perks ranging from catered lunches and plentiful snacks to cultural initiatives!
• Provide high-level administrative support to multiple executives
• Manage inboxes, calendars, and contacts
• Coordinate all meetings, conference calls, and interviews
• Create a strong first impression of BuzzFeed by welcoming guests and setting them up for meetings
• Arrange all travel including itineraries and agendas
• Prepare monthly expense reports
• Successfully manage projects while prioritizing conflicting needs and managing frequent interruptions
• Prior related experience, ideally as an EA supporting executives
• Proficient in Google Apps and MS Office
• Experience with expense software such as Concur a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Ability to treat highly confidential information with care and discretion
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 1.5B monthly video views.