BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed Motion Pictures is looking for someone to support the development team responsible for our IP and talent. We're looking for this person to be super knowledgeable and curious about traditional entertainment development and business models.
This is a unique opportunity to sit between creative and business development/strategy, and have a real impact on BuzzFeed Motion Pictures' continual growth. Organization will be key in this fast-paced and ever-changing environment!
• Collaborate with multiple divisions within BuzzFeed, including in-house talent to develop valuable format, franchises and IP
• Coordinate large meetings with clients and other stakeholders
• Manage schedule, communication and workflow for Head of Development
• Maintain and track competitive grids and industry trends
• Review and strategize possible internal IP to monetize
• Experience working in media/entertainment environments
• Agency experience a plus
• Ability to work in small teams as well as work independently
• A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters)
• Strong understanding of how to grow content brands on the web
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 6B monthly video views.