BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/6/2016 7:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Search for Creative Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Creative Producer postings
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed is seeking an experienced copywriter to create custom branded content on BuzzFeed.com and social platforms. The ideal candidate has worked in digital media and has some areas of particular expertise - in particular, we're seeking candidates with experience (either editorial or branded content experience) writing about food, sports, and/or auto. Scriptwriting experience is also a plus.
Primarily, this position is focused on writing and producing exciting advertising that is just as delightful, interesting, original, and engaging as BuzzFeed's editorial content. The ideal candidate is comfortable with being involved in every stage of the creative process - from generating ideas for a variety of formats and types of brands to participating in client-facing communication and meetings and handling rounds of revisions with attention to detail and a positive attitude.
This position is based in our New York office. We offer competitive compensation and a stock option program.
• Develop creative concepts that meet the objectives of our prospective partners
• Brainstorm and work collaboratively across the Creative department to generate proactive formats and ideas to pitch to our partners
• Pitch ideas, both internally and directly to clients
• Work closely with our sales and account management teams to ensure the brand's needs are met and communication is clear and open
• Execute excellent, original creative content that will delight our clients and BuzzFeed's enormous global audience
• Write with expertise and authority on specific areas of specialty, including potentially food, sports, and/or auto
• Work on tight deadlines across multiple teams to deliver work that exceeds expectations on time every time
• Think big to continue to develop BuzzFeed's native advertising strategy across platforms, formats, and audiences.
• 2-5 years creative agency and/or editorial experience
• A proven ability as an engaging writer who shows expertise and humor
• A passion for advertising with the ability to think about the unique challenges for brands and deliver content that meets each partner's unique needs
• Willingness to proactively take on extra responsibility and a leadership role in areas of potential specialization
• An interest in and deep knowledge of the social web, including experience producing work for a variety of apps and social networks
• The ability to work as part of a team under tight deadlines
• Fluent in Japanese a plus
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 1.5B monthly video views.