Creative Producer, Latin America / USA
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed is seeking an experienced copywriter to create custom branded content on BuzzFeed.com and social platforms in both spanish and english. The ideal candidate has worked in digital media and is fluently bilingual and also familiar with and comfortable writing for Latin American audiences, U.S. latinx, and general audiences.
Primarily, this position is focused on writing and producing exciting advertising that is just as delightful, interesting, original, and engaging as BuzzFeed's editorial content. The ideal candidate is comfortable with being involved in every stage of the creative process - from generating ideas for a variety of formats and types of brands to participating in client-facing communication and meetings and handling rounds of revisions with attention to detail and a positive attitude. This position requires that you've been published in both English and Spanish.
This position is based in our New York office. We offer competitive compensation and a stock option program.
• Develop creative concepts that meet the objectives of our prospective partners in both Latin America and the U.S.
• Brainstorm and work collaboratively across the Creative department to generate proactive formats and ideas to pitch to our partners
• Pitch ideas, both internally and directly to clients
• Work closely with our sales and account management teams to ensure the brand's needs are met and communication is clear and open
• Execute excellent, original creative content that will delight our clients and BuzzFeed's enormous global audience
• Write with expertise and authority for multiple regions and audiences in Latin America and the U.S.
• Work on tight deadlines across multiple teams to deliver work that exceeds expectations on time every time
• Think big to continue to develop BuzzFeed's native advertising strategy across platforms, formats, and audiences.
• 2-5 years creative agency and/or editorial experience
• Deep fluency in both English and Spanish
• A proven ability as an engaging writer who shows expertise and humor
• A passion for advertising with the ability to think about the unique challenges for brands and deliver content that meets each partner's unique needs
• An interest in and deep knowledge of the social web, including experience producing work for a variety of apps and social networks
• The ability to work as part of a team under tight deadlines
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 1.5B monthly video views.