Creative Producer, Branded Content
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2016 4:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MCN/YouTube Channel Category
Search for Creative Producer, Branded Content jobs in London-UK
Search all Creative Producer, Branded Content postings
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed Video is looking for a creative and resourceful video producer who can conceive and quickly execute compelling branded short form video content for our Tasty and Nifty channels as well as other digital platforms.
A creative and resourceful jack-of-all-trades who can conceive and quickly execute compelling short form branded video content for the web and other digital platforms. A native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content and emerging technology/platforms. Collaborate with producers and brands to create amazing pieces of content in a high pressure environment.
• Must serve as the Creative Producer of their assigned projects ensuring that the production comes in on budget and on schedule while both maintaining high creative standards and meeting the client's objective
• Owns the creative development of their assigned programs from the pre-sales stage through post production and program launch
• Writes, directs and produces branded content.
• Communicates accurate and timely production updates to key internal stakeholders including their team leader, the Sales team, Video Project Managers and others during key phases of the program life cycle including (but not limited to) the completion of principle photography, pre-rough cut stage of post production.
• On a case by case, identifies, vets, and select key freelance personnel for their assigned programs (writer, cinematographers, editors, cast members, etc.) Make educated decisions on needed creative staff to fully execute a production (i.e.: writers, directors, editors, etc.)
• Provide production support to other team members as needed including assisting with writing, shooting, editing, VFX creation, on-set assistance, etc.
• 3-5 years of experience in 3-5 years experience working predominantly in video and original content
• Experience in producing, editing and creating video/online branded content for similar online media or entertainment brand
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
• Strong background in conceptual, creatively strategic, and visual thinking.
• Previous experience writing for multiple digital platforms and formats.
• Ability to rapidly execute in an environment with tight timelines.
• Proven ability to adapt in an ever changing industry.