BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2016 10:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Brand Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Brand Manager postings
Full Time Job
Development Team, BuzzFeed Motion Pictures
This job is full-time, based in Los Angeles, and we offer competitive compensation and stock option program.
• Manage a portfolio of projects/titles of varying type (branded content, web series, TV series and motion pictures) through delivery, PR, marketing, and promotions.
• Build and execute comprehensive cross-platform campaigns for projects/titles on BuzzFeed's owned, operated and distributed platforms. Campaigns aim to make projects huge events and will require coordinating marketing, PR, release scheduling, promotional and publishing strategies.
• Track releases and audiences of franchises, brands and talent.
• Conduct analysis of competitive titles, market trends, distribution activities and industry trends.
• Give input during development on how to build marketing strategies into production.
• Own marketing and promotional content planning during production.
• Develop and implement integrated marketing plans and strategies in conjunction with internal teams, partner studios, networks, and producers.
• Manage the creative process to ensure the proper execution of all advertising, marketing materials, publicity and promotional development.
• Lead the integration of Sales, Marketing, Legal, and Operations to ensure proper execution during the marketing process.
• Create and manage financial budgets for all campaigns.
• The successful candidate will have at a minimum of 5 years of brand management experience.
• Entertainment and/or digital distribution industry experience strongly desired.
• Should be highly motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 1.5B monthly video views.