Associate Creative Producer
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2016 5:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the MCN/YouTube Channel Category
Search for Associate Creative Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Creative Producer postings
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed is seeking an associate creative producer to create custom branded content on BuzzFeed.com and social platforms. We're seeking a creative-minded writer who is passionate about both digital media and native advertising. Candidates should be interested in what makes someone share and how people communicate online and solve problems for BuzzFeed's brand partners.
Primarily, this position is focused on writing and producing exciting advertising that is just as delightful, interesting, original, and engaging as BuzzFeed's editorial content. The ideal candidate is comfortable being involved with every part of the creative process, from generating ideas for a variety of formats and types of brands to participating in client-facing communication and meetings and handling rounds of revisions with ease and a smile.
In addition to writing experience, a well-rounded creative background and variety of interests - whether it's a college course on video editing, a Tumblr full of comics, or an iPhone game you coded for fun - is a major plus. Mostly we're looking for people from a variety of backgrounds who are optimistic, energetic, and imaginative to join a fun and growing team at the vanguard of an incredibly exciting global shift in advertising.
This position is based in our New York office. We offer competitive compensation and a stock option program.
• Develop creative concepts that meet the objectives of our prospective partners
• Brainstorm and work collaboratively across the Creative department to generate proactive formats and ideas to pitch to our partners
• Pitch ideas, both internally and directly to clients
• Work closely with our sales and account management teams to ensure the brand's needs are met and communication is clear and open
• Execute excellent, original creative content that will delight our clients and BuzzFeed's enormous global audience
• Work on tight deadlines across multiple teams to deliver work that exceeds expectations on time every time
• Think big to continue to develop BuzzFeed's native advertising strategy across platforms, formats, and audiences.
• 1–3 years creative agency and/or editorial experience
• A proven ability to create engaging original content online
• A passion for advertising with the ability to write, edit, and champion ideas for brands
• An interest in and deep knowledge of the social web, including experience producing work for a variety of apps and social networks
• The ability to work as part of a team under tight deadlines
• Fluent in Japanese a plus
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 1.5B monthly video views.