Bunim/Murray ProductionsMiami Beach, FL
Bunim/Murray is looking for a seasoned Supervising Producer that is ready to lead the energetic team of a new Bilingual digital channel (Spanish dominant), and change the way we consume media.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Oversee and lead a team of producers and editors.
• Oversee/revise scripts and note show cuts to ensure content is relevant, of quality, and compliant with legal guidelines.
• Work with Production Coordinator to plan and schedule shoots.
• Work with client and supervisor to ensure creative needs fit within budget constraints.
• Work in direct collaboration with client to plan programming and develop content strategy.
• Lead team meetings. Identify online viral trends and adjust creative direction of topical episodes.
• Take primary role tracking deliverables and status episodes in a high-volume environment.
• Work with accounting to manage and process payroll as well as petty cash reconciliation.
• Work with Art/Wardrobe department and Graphics to ensure overall aesthetic of the project fits within client's and audience's needs.
• Negotiate and engage vendors; develop and maintain these relationships.
• Manage project budget.
• Hire staff as necessary.
• Innovate on established processes and technologies to assure a smooth workflow.
• Must have excellent written and spoken command of both English and Spanish language. Advanced Spanish is a must.
• 2 years of management experience
• On-set experience
• Must know basic Excel and have basic email skills.
• Must be familiar and comfortable with the Adobe CC suite (esp. Photoshop, Premiere Pro).
• Organized, self-starter, ability to multi-task and work on several different projects at once
The ideal candidate would:
• Be an exceptional writer, editor, and creative thinker.
• Be an inspiring leader with the attitude of a team player.
• Be a passionate content creator, with the ability to think outside the box and the flexibility to quickly adjust to digital-driven trends.
• Be able to manage resources creatively to maximize production value.
• Be able to work under challenging deadlines.
• Have a developed aesthetic for graphics.
• Understand all aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production.
• Able to manage multiple deadline-driven episodes and micro-format shows simultaneously.
• Have a deep love for music and be familiar with Latin and Anglo artists.
• Have great command of social media and technology (a plus).
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online