Bunim/Murray ProductionsMiami Beach, FL
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Crew - Reality TV Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Supervising Producer jobs in Miami Beach-FL
Search all Supervising Producer postings
Bunim/Murray is looking for a seasoned Supervising Producer that is ready to lead the energetic team of a new Bilingual digital channel (Spanish dominant), and change the way we consume media.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Oversee and lead a team of producers and editors.
• Oversee/revise scripts and note show cuts to ensure content is relevant, of quality, and compliant with legal guidelines.
• Work with Production Coordinator to plan and schedule shoots.
• Work with client and supervisor to ensure creative needs fit within budget constraints.
• Work in direct collaboration with client to plan programming and develop content strategy.
• Lead team meetings. Identify online viral trends and adjust creative direction of topical episodes.
• Take primary role tracking deliverables and status episodes in a high-volume environment.
• Work with accounting to manage and process payroll as well as petty cash reconciliation.
• Work with Art/Wardrobe department and Graphics to ensure overall aesthetic of the project fits within client's and audience's needs.
• Negotiate and engage vendors; develop and maintain these relationships.
• Manage project budget.
• Hire staff as necessary.
• Innovate on established processes and technologies to assure a smooth workflow.
• Must have excellent written and spoken command of both English and Spanish language. Advanced Spanish is a must.
• 2 years of management experience
• On-set experience
• Must know basic Excel and have basic email skills.
• Must be familiar and comfortable with the Adobe CC suite (esp. Photoshop, Premiere Pro).
• Organized, self-starter, ability to multi-task and work on several different projects at once
The ideal candidate would:
• Be an exceptional writer, editor, and creative thinker.
• Be an inspiring leader with the attitude of a team player.
• Be a passionate content creator, with the ability to think outside the box and the flexibility to quickly adjust to digital-driven trends.
• Be able to manage resources creatively to maximize production value.
• Be able to work under challenging deadlines.
• Have a developed aesthetic for graphics.
• Understand all aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production.
• Able to manage multiple deadline-driven episodes and micro-format shows simultaneously.
• Have a deep love for music and be familiar with Latin and Anglo artists.
• Have great command of social media and technology (a plus).