Assistant Project Manager
Brooklyn Basement RecordsNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Position is based in Nashville, TN. Applicant must live in Nashville or be planning to move to the city.
Brooklyn Basement Records is looking for an Assistant Project Manager who will help with day-to-day management of all artist projects and will also be involved in the launch of new business. Duties will include, but not be limited to: scheduling & coordinating the release calendar, social media marketing and coordination, merchandise management, fan initiatives, basic admin work.
- Entry level, but professional experience is necessary.
- Experience in music industry a plus.
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills a major plus.
- Must be incredibly organized and willing to take on projects and see them through to completion
- Based in Nashville, TN. Some travel may be required.
Above all, must be passionate about music and want to learn about this evolving industry!
Must live in Nashville, TN or be planning to move to the city.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online