Assistant Project Manager
Brooklyn Basement RecordsNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2016 11:24:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Assistant Project Manager jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Assistant Project Manager postings
Full Time Job
Position is based in Nashville, TN. Applicant must live in Nashville or be planning to move to the city.
Brooklyn Basement Records is looking for an Assistant Project Manager who will help with day-to-day management of all artist projects and will also be involved in the launch of new business. Duties will include, but not be limited to: scheduling & coordinating the release calendar, social media marketing and coordination, merchandise management, fan initiatives, basic admin work.
- Entry level, but professional experience is necessary.
- Experience in music industry a plus.
- Basic graphic design and video editing skills a major plus.
- Must be incredibly organized and willing to take on projects and see them through to completion
- Based in Nashville, TN. Some travel may be required.
Above all, must be passionate about music and want to learn about this evolving industry!