Broad-CastWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Fast paced Commercial Casting Company seeks a Full time Experienced Casting Assistant. The candidate should have great customer service skills, excellent phone manners, and adaptable social skills. Must be extremely organized due to high volume of contacts and projects involved. MUST have experience with LA Casting and editing with QuickTime. Session Operator/Camera Operation experience is a major plus. Though our office is busy, we always maintain a fun, upbeat, and enjoyable environment to work in.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working in close liaison with agents and clients for all their needs (producers, directors, PA's etc.)
- Talent bookings & avails
- Basic administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, copying, etc.
- Writing direction for auditions based on the treatment, specs, and script provided
- Oversee all casting auditions
- Updating our website and social media site
- Research and planning for all real people casting jobs
- Editing auditions, talent selects, etc.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A CASTING OR TALENT AGENCY/MANAGEMENT OFFICE - CASTING PREFERRED!
Job Code: FULL TIME CASTING ASSISTANT
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online