Music Publishing Royalty Accounting
Bourne Co. Music PublishersNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Entry Level Music Publishing Royalty Accounting
A leading Independent Music Publisher located in Midtown Manhattan and specializing in pop and standards, has an opening for a full-time position processing income royalty data.
A numbers-based position, the right candidate will be directly involved in the administration of music royalties and will get the ''behind the scenes'', hands-on experience in the business of Music Publishing.
This is a ENTRY-LEVEL position and requires the following:·
• Heavy data entry processing, with emphasis on accuracy and 10-key
• Strong math skills (some Accounting a plus)
• Aptitude to resolve complex issues in a timely manner
• Detail oriented
• Team-oriented and takes direction well
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and other software
• An interest in music, please indicate if you have already done an internship with a music company
• Music and/or Accounting degree a plus
Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher.
Applicants must speak English.
Legal authorization to work in the United States.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online