Bohemia GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2016 4:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Office Manager/Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Office Manager/Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Busy talent management office needs organizational master!
Bohemia Group is a busy office with locations in 5 cities and this position is the gate keeper for all of them. We have been around for 24 years managing talent, and now branching out into production.
Of course we need someone who will show up on time, deal with multiple personalities in a professional manner and keep the office organized.
What we would also like is someone who fits into our culture - we are NOT a politically correct office so a thick skin is a must.
Hours - M-F, 9am to 7pm. (one hour for lunch)
- Telephone Experience
- MAC Experience
- Basic Office Skills (faxing, filing, data entry, internet research, maintaining databases etc)
- Familiarity with TalentPro is a plus
- Maintaining actors and managers calendars
- Organizing audition details
- Liaising with actors, agents and casting directors.
- Office Management (stationery, headshots, postage etc)
- Handling very busy phones
** Please do NOT send an attachment. Its not because of tech reasons, it shows me if you can follow basic instructions.