Bohemia GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Busy talent management office needs organizational master!
Bohemia Group is a busy office with locations in 5 cities and this position is the gate keeper for all of them. We have been around for 24 years managing talent, and now branching out into production.
Of course we need someone who will show up on time, deal with multiple personalities in a professional manner and keep the office organized.
What we would also like is someone who fits into our culture - we are NOT a politically correct office so a thick skin is a must.
Hours - M-F, 9am to 7pm. (one hour for lunch)
- Telephone Experience
- MAC Experience
- Basic Office Skills (faxing, filing, data entry, internet research, maintaining databases etc)
- Familiarity with TalentPro is a plus
- Maintaining actors and managers calendars
- Organizing audition details
- Liaising with actors, agents and casting directors.
- Office Management (stationery, headshots, postage etc)
- Handling very busy phones
** Please do NOT send an attachment. Its not because of tech reasons, it shows me if you can follow basic instructions.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online