Blue Sky StudiosGreenwich, CT
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2016 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Receptionist jobs in Greenwich-CT
Search all Receptionist postings
Full Time Job
Receptionist (Blue Sky Studios)
• The primary role of the Receptionist is to be the first point of contact for people arriving at or contacting the studio.
• Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
• S/he serves as a representative of Blue Sky Studios displaying courtesy, tact, consideration, teamwork and professionalism in all interactions with other members of the studio community and with the public.
• Provides administrative support to the Director of Facilities
• Properly greet people and handle visitors, new hires, prospective applicants, etc. at front desk upon arrival
• Answer telephones in a friendly and professional manner and appropriately handle or refer questions and requests
• Post all new hire photo's on internal website
• Make sure all new hire nameplates are created and ready for start date
• Post FLIK menu on internal website once a week
• Assist with maintenance of studio floor plan
• Handle all giveaways to the employees, from sizing to hand outs
• Assist with light photocopying, printing, faxing, etc.
• Maintain a clean, neat appearance in the reception area at all times
• Back up to Facilities Coordinator for security card issuance and PO's
• Maintains a file of all approved Visitor's Request Forms
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral & interpersonal)
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and to anticipate problems and proactively come up with possible solutions
• Demonstrate ability to proactively follow through on assignments, in a timely manner
• MSWord, Excel, data base entry software, and other software as applicable
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment with hard deadlines
• Must be able to interact with employees at all levels of the company,
artistic/creative individuals as well as those in management
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
• Office working environment
• Approximately 50% of time spent working on a Computer.
• The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This
is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated
with it. Blue Sky Studio management reserves the right to amend and
change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.