Blue Sky StudioGreenwich, CT
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2016 3:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Greenwich-CT
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The primary role of the Production Assistant is to support the Associate Production Manager and Coordinators in various administrative tasks for the department.
• Serves as a representative of the Blue Sky Studios displaying courtesy, tact, consideration, teamwork and professionalism in all interactions with other members of the studio community and with the public.
• Provide administrative support the Production Supervisor and Coordinators
• Managing calendars and scheduling meetings
• Prepping for meetings (agendas, room set-up, etc.)
• Assisting with running of meetings (run equipment, etc.)
• Taking clear, concise notes during meetings and rounds
• Distributing meeting notes in a timely manner
• Ordering and picking up lunches/dinners for meetings.
• Photocopying, faxing and shipping.
Education and/or Experience Required:
• A Bachelor's degree in a related field is very strongly desired
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent communication skills (written, oral & interpersonal)
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and to anticipate problems and proactively come up with possible solutions
• Demonstrated ability to proactively follow through on assignments, in a timely manner
• Mac proficiency, Photoshop, MSWord, Excel, data base entry software, and other software as applicable
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment with hard deadlines
• Must be able to interact with employees at all levels of the company,
artistic/creative individuals as well as those in management
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
• Production Management provides management support to the Production
Pipeline , and as such, flexible working hours and the ability to work
Overtime, as necessary, are required as a fundamental and necessary part
of this job
• Office working environment
• Approximately 50% of time spent working on a Computer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. Blue Sky Studio management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.