APM, Promotional Content
Blue Sky StudiosGreenwich, CT
Full Time Job
APM, Promotional Content (Blue Sky Studios)
The Associate Production Manager is responsible for tracking and managing all projects and their tasks for both Print and Custom Animation Broadcast pieces for the Promotional Content
• Assist in creating a production plan of action for each piece of content in conjunction with the Production
• Manage paint artists and their assignments for all print work.
• Track progress and facilitate career growth and training for artists and production staff within the department.
• Troubleshoot with each department when shots get stuck in the pipeline.
• Facilitate all outgoing footage requests for approval and/or notes.
• Work with Production Supervisor to manage, track and facilitate all miscellaneous requests from LA such as
• notes and draw overs for books, mobile apps, video games, asset requests, art requests, toys, managing the
• Pantone selection process, etc.
• Make sure all spec and delivery instructions for each project are correct in Shotgun and are understood by all
• Organize all deliveries and final shipments by submitting the final delivery ticket and coordinating with
• Film Out for Custom Animation, and also organizing the final shipping process for the poses and
• beauties including the QC phase, prepping the files with the PA and sending the Aspera packages.
• Oversee and manage the maintenance and distribution of the Department Status Charts.
• Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
• 3-5 years of successful production experience
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, Project, etc.
• Ability to multi-task and to adapt to changing departmental needs.
• Ability to relate to, and effectively communicate, with all levels of employees in a professional and appropriate manner
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, matrixed environment with constantly shifting demands and priorities.
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
• Production Management provides management support to the Production
Pipeline , and as such, flexible working hours are required as a
fundamental and necessary part of this job
• Office working environment
• • Approximately 80% of time spent working on a Computer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. Blue Sky Studio management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.