Blue MicrophonesWestlake Village, CA
Full Time Job
Blue Microphones is looking for a talented Product Inspector for a direct hire full-time position. Recipient of the ''Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies Award'' for eight years running, Blue is a highly regarded, premium brand in consumer electronics and professional recording products, with a broad lineup of well-established and innovative, high quality offerings at the professional and consumer level. The company will continue its rapid growth, propelled by sales of products in new segments and markets, and a reputation for innovative industrial design, novel features and remarkable quality in a range of product categories.
This position reports to the Product Assurance Supervisor and interacts closely with all departments throughout the Company. This is an incredible entry-level opportunity for a talented individual to start a career with Blue Microphones.
• Provide testing and warehouse support to Quality/Customer Service staff.
• Assist in the processing of large quantity incoming RMAs from dealers and distributors.
• Test incoming CE product on multiple platforms, and document failure causes.
• Organize and maintain high-volume RMA processing area.
• Basic understanding of microphones and the principles by which they function.
• Familiarity with basic audio and signal chain.
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel preferred.
• An extreme attention to detail.
• Able to multi-task, organize and handle last minute projects with tight deadlines.
• Prior experience in a warehouse, or shipping/receiving environment a big plus.
Successful candidates will be highly organized, responsible, dependable, self-motivated, and be comfortable as a vital team member in a small, rapidly growing company. Punctuality, accuracy and reliability are musts.
NO PHONE CALLS, WALK-INS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online