Administrative Assistant / Coordinator
Blue Group EntertainmentNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Administrative Assistant / Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Assistant / Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Top tier entertainment marketing group is searching for an administrative assistant/coordinator to provide support to EVP, executive staff, clients and talent.
- Answering phones
- Keeping calendar
- Travel Expenses
- Lead competitive research/intel
- Track and distribute talent activity/news (including monthly newsletter)
- Coordinate talent travel/logistics
- Support job audits, open and closing of jobs
- Support advertising programs and activations
- Organize team statuses - agendas, planning, notes, follow-ups, etc.
- Organize team brainstorms
- Manage talent gifting and misc.
• 0-3 three years experience assisting executives and managing general office duties, preferably in entertainment, music, advertising or college graduate with internship experience in those fields.
• College degree preferred or equivalent work related experience
• High proficiency in typing and using all applications in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge in entertainment, pop-culture, and music