Administrative Assistant / Coordinator
Blue Group EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Top tier entertainment marketing group is searching for an administrative assistant/coordinator to provide support to EVP, executive staff, clients and talent.
- Answering phones
- Keeping calendar
- Travel Expenses
- Lead competitive research/intel
- Track and distribute talent activity/news (including monthly newsletter)
- Coordinate talent travel/logistics
- Support job audits, open and closing of jobs
- Support advertising programs and activations
- Organize team statuses - agendas, planning, notes, follow-ups, etc.
- Organize team brainstorms
- Manage talent gifting and misc.
• 0-3 three years experience assisting executives and managing general office duties, preferably in entertainment, music, advertising or college graduate with internship experience in those fields.
• College degree preferred or equivalent work related experience
• High proficiency in typing and using all applications in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge in entertainment, pop-culture, and music
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online