Post Production Coordinator
Blue Giant EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
We are a full-service Non-Union commercial Production and Post-Production company in Hollywood.
Our ideal Post Coordinator will:
- Create and manage workflows, post schedule and graphics schedule.
- Assist in hiring editors and designers.
- Schedule audio and color finishing.
- Coordinate and oversee deliveries to clients.
- Create and monitor post production budgets.
- Act as a liaison between post departments and producers.
- Interface with clients to share & update post and delivery schedules.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Post Production, Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere experience, Excel, Scheduling, Staff Supervision, Production Coordination, Team Coordination, Goal Oriented Communication.
ONLY WELL-QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH A HISTORY OF POST COORDINATION WILL BE CONSIDERED.
The position will most likely be Freelance through the end of the year, and if all is going well, will be brought on officially beginning January 2016
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online