Blue FlameNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Blue Flame creates strategic cross-cultural branding initiatives to interpret and capitalize on the ever-changing new America.
- The Account Supervisor works under the umbrella of Blue Flame; our internal agency of modern cultural architects.
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for taking the reins of existing client relationships with ongoing strategic plans in place and managing the agency's creative resources to implement these plans as seamlessly as possible.
The correct candidate for this role has demonstrated experience with brand and client management.
In this role you will...
• Lead Brand Management
• Client relationships
• Assist in creating scope of work, agency POV, etc
• Lead on strategy, planning, execution and reconciliation on all brand needs
• Develop marketing recaps
• Briefs all teams including for various Media, Digital, Press, Experiential and Influencer projects
• Compile Marketing Campaigns
• Work with Agency Creative Lead to facilitate our internal development process by trafficking creative outputs, timelines, production plans, local and national requests, and any brand assets
• Responsible for the creative requests oversight, managing internal and client approvals, provide final stills or live action assets to correct parties or platforms
• Business and Research
• Assist in developing business growth and trend report tools to support strategy development
• Market/Category research and analysis
• Team/Executive Development
• Develop management and strategic skills for account supervisory role.
• Responsible for management and growth of Assistant Account Executives and Account Coordinators
• Responsible for Mid year and End of year reviews for direct reports
What we are looking for...
• Prior experience leaning and managing a team in a client-facing role.
• Experience implementing research techniques that track consumer response data.
• Demonstrated experience putting together reports on competitive advertising, media spending and developing future research initiatives.
• The ability to wear multiple hats in a "blink and you'll" miss it environment.
• An insatiable desire to BE GREAT!
Required experience includes...
• Completed undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, media studies or similar field.
• 4 years of post- college experience working for an advertising agency.
• Related category experience is strongly preferred
• Experience working in Account Management or similar client-facing role.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Print production experience
• Strong analytical ability
• Attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
***No recruiters, please***