Blue FlameNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Blue Flame creates strategic cross-cultural branding initiatives to interpret and capitalize on the ever-changing new America.
The principal role of the Account Coordinator is to support the New Business Development team to create new revenue streams for the agency based on brand/client timelines and goals.
In this role you will...
• Agency Capabilities Support:
• Support in ideation and planning of clients activations and scope to maximize usage of agency capabilities
• Work with team lead on creating Selling tools
• Research and compile agency trends, news and information
• Coordinate and compile images, videos, social engagement for Recaps
• Streamline and organize calendar of activity across all capabilities
• Determine the resources required to complete the project
• Determine a schedule / timeframe for project completion
• Determine / confirm the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• New Business Development Support:
• Work with team to develop and create pitch deck presentations for new clients
• Print, source, identify materials needed for presentations
• Work with Client to drive next steps from weekly and daily calls to finalize deliverables
• Work with Finance to retrieve all paperwork for agreements and invoices
• Manage travel expenses and project costs for the team
What we are looking for...
• The ability to wear multiple hats in a "blink and you'll" miss it environment.
• An insatiable desire to BE GREAT!
Required experience includes...
• Completed undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, media studies or similar field.
• 1 years of post- college experience working for an advertising agency or media environment.
• Is a dependable team player
• Great organizational skills
• Power point, Excel, Keynote experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Critical thinking and analytical skills
• Consistent discretion, sound judgment, and the highest professional ethics
• Passion for excellence and innovation and creativity
• Strong work ethic
***No recruiters, please***