Intern - Social Media
BkstgSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Intern - Social Media postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Bkstg is looking for Social Media interns who are passionate about music and the digital space, creative in ideas around content, and experts in social media.
As a Social Media Intern, you will:
• Assist the Community Management team
• Create innovative ideas for digital content
• Organize editorial and programming calendars of Bkstg artists
• Program content for Bkstg artists to create the most diverse variety of content
• Strategize social media campaigns and concepts for Bkstg artists
• Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Adobe applications and Keynote a plus.
• Familiarity with all major social platforms
• Proficient in Spanish (written and spoken) and strong interest in Latin and Hip Hop/Rap genres a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to function as a team player and collaborate with others to achieve daily goals in a fast-paced environment
Bkstg is a collection of artists, internet entrepreneurs and music managers who share a simple mission: to empower artists to unlock their social media power and go straight-to-fans. Our vision is to bring artists closer to their fans and fans closer to the artists they love most. We are a young technology start-up seeking hungry, talented individuals who share our passion for empowering artists and engaging fans. We are mobile first, content fueled, and socially fed.