Intern - Music Business Development
BkstgSanta Monica, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Bkstg is looking for Business Development interns who are passionate about music and the digital space, creative in ideas around content, and experts in social media.
As a Business Development Intern, you will:
• Assist the team that manages artist and management relationships
• Create innovative ideas for digital content
• Assist with exclusive experiences for artists and their fans
• Strategize revenue streams for Bkstg, its artists and other partners
• Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Keynote a plus
• Familiarity with all major social platforms
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to function as a team player and collaborate with others to achieve daily goals in a fast-paced environment
• Proactivity and the ability to ask smart, thoughtful questions
• Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research
Internship is unpaid and for-credit only. All applicants must be eligible to receive school credit in exchange for the internship.
Bkstg is a collection of artists, internet entrepreneurs and music managers who share a simple mission: to empower artists to unlock their social media power and go straight-to-fans. Our vision is to bring artists closer to their fans and fans closer to the artists they love most. We are a young technology start-up seeking hungry, talented individuals who share our passion for empowering artists and engaging fans. We are mobile first, content fueled, and socially fed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online