Spring Intern - Music Artist Management/Digital
Bill Silva EntertainmentWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Bill Silva Entertainment consists of 3 divisions: concert promotion & touring, artist management, and music publishing. We present concerts at the Hollywood Bowl, provide personal management services to a variety of artists, and have in-house merchandising, brand licensing, publishing, and music licensing.
Mission: Looking for a detail-oriented student who is passionate about the music business and eager to learn.
Assist artist managers in the daily maintenance of general tasks for each of their projects
Learn the ins and outs of marketing and management of Bill Silva Management clients
Work with the digital department on content creation for our artists' digital networks
Accumulate feedback from artists' fan sites & socials, and summarize into reports with inventive suggestions
Assist managers in the creation of reports on and responses to requests from fans and customers
Aid the digital department with daily tasks and marketing both our roster of artists and lease shows at the Hollywood Bowl
Work with the publishing department on organizing songwriters' projects and schedules
Compensation: Unpaid, must receive school credit
· Some knowledge of and plenty of interest in the music and entertainment business
· Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook - Mac graphics and Photoshop skills a big plus
· Excellent English language skills as well as more than competent letter and report composition
· Have own laptop computer (we're PC and Mac)
· No vehicle required, but must have convenient mass transportation to and from West Hollywood
Unpaid. Must receive school credit.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online