Full Time Job
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The Sales Coordinator in Central Services provides administrative support to the Sales Department with the day-to-day project management and fulfillment of rental, sale and service contracts. Assist with order entry for all business segments rental and sales projects, loaner, demo, repair and service contracts. Includes working together with other offices within to coordinate demos and drive product sales.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
Project management duties--
- Collaborate with sales teams and management to review quotes, analyze pricing, forecast costs, produce budgets and make recommendations about pricing, discounting, equipment alternatives etc. to improve profit margins. Liaison for Engineering team and Operations team to ensure project completion.
- Send and collect employment documentation for project freelance employees. Schedule labor, report hours for payment. Track expenses and provide totals to sales team members to ensure all costs are properly billed back to projects.
- Occasional travel to provide hands-on sales coordination services for complex rental and sales projects. Includes liaising with clients, equipment coordination, scheduling and tracking crew hours, and managing costs to stay within budget.
- Responsible for coordinating business travel service for employees and business partners to book flights, ground transportation, and hotels for international and domestic travel.
- Assist with answering phones and liaise with customers, including account establishment process and verification of rental equipment insurance.
- Assist with general office administration including internal communications, reviewing daily transaction reports. Includes researching and correcting GL coding, profit margin, and revenue/cost allocation issues.
- Manage equipment coordination in order to identify shortages and source appropriate substitutions.
- Generate purchase orders for equipment, parts, services, labor, travel, supplies, or miscellaneous project-related purchases, in addition to sub-rental and loaner equipment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Active knowledge of R2 and reporting
- Detailed product knowledge of all VV brands
- Product training may be required multiple times per year
- Travel coordination experience
- Project management
- Strong relationship building skills
- Team oriented with excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- International experience
- Technical background
- Experience in broadcast equipment rental industry
Education and Qualifications:
- BA/BS or equivalent business experience preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online