Social Media Assistant
Beverly Hills Car ClubLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The social media assistant will be responsible for assisting with creating content and updating our Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Periscope and Snapchat accounts. This role includes photographing our cars, editing media footage, scheduling posts, and tracking analytics. Weekly progress reports must be produced and reviewed with the Social Media Manager. The social media assistant will also be expected to assist with our community engagement events.
• 2+ years of professional level social media experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• A good understanding of Photoshop is required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must know how to use social media management tools (Hootsuite, etc.)
• Familiarity with classic cars is preferred
• Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
• Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be able to producer creative, captivating content for posts
• Must be flexible and able to work in fast-pace environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
in accordance with experience.
Please make sure to be a good candidate and send cover letter and resume in the body of the email.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online