Intern - PR
Between the LinesLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The PR Intern will help promote our multi-EMMY winning show on PBS, Between the Lines! This is a collaborative role that involves working closely with the Between the Lines team, HOWEVER, we are looking for someone who feels very comfortable taking THE LEAD ROLE. Applicants may be enrolled in a college or university level program or a recent graduate looking to break into the business. This is an unpaid internship but the person will receive school credit and a credit on the show.
- Compile media lists
- Create and distribute press releases
- Track and manage editorial clippings and coverage
- Secure interviews with media outlets for the host of our show, Barry Kibrick
- College Junior, Senior or recent graduate living in the Los Angeles area.
- Can make press kits and handle press clippings using Photoshop, Word and Powerpoint
- Possess a strong interest in public relations and a desire to pursue a career in the field
- Major in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
- Intern will be working from home. Results are more important than hours
Unpaid for college credit and a credit on the TV show.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online