Intern - Fashion and Celebrity Placement
Berri Goldfarb Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are currently interviewing for interns who are living in Los Angeles and are available to start immediately. This is a great opportunity to learn about Fashion PR and celebrity placement. The qualified individual will have a passion for learning the business and developing a career in the fashion and public relations industry. Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Building Social media marketing on Instagram
- Draft press materials including media alerts and press releases
- Maintaining database of media contacts, stylists, editors, etc.
- Monitoring and archiving product placement in publications
- Searching media outlets - print, web, etc. for placement
- Gifting celebrities, stylists, and editors
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter who is willing to be hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and within a group
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Internet research experience
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of 15 hours a week (at least 2 full days)
- Knowledge/prior experience in fashion and/or PR a plus, but not required
Insert resume and cover letter as text into the body of the email. No phone calls. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online