Account Executive - Fashion PR
Berri Goldfarb Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2017 3:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Executive - Fashion PR jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Executive - Fashion PR postings
Full Time Job
Fashion & Celebrity Placement Public Relations Agency, Berri Goldfarb Public Relations (BGPR), is currently looking for a meticulous, creative, and experienced account executive with the potential to move into a higher position. This job REQUIRES at least 2 years of full-time fashion PR experience. Promising candidates will have a proven track record of pitching and securing media placements in fashion, lifestyle, and trade publications. The candidate will have celebrity, fashion blogger, stylist and fashion media contacts, and be accustomed to working with online sites, bloggers and social media platforms. We are looking for someone who is a creative, aggressive go-getter who is looking to join a positive, hardworking team.
• Ability to manage several accounts independently.
• Research and pitch ideas to target media.
• Help to coordinate all necessary materials for presentations, meetings or conference calls.
• Be able to communicate effectively in all written and verbal reports.
• Be detail oriented and able to multitask in a well-organized manner.
• Develop and distribute press releases.
• Manage and fulfill sample requests for media, stylists and product placement.
• Act as main contact for client communication.
• Develop and execute celebrity seeding opportunities for clients.
• Actively monitor media for placements.
• Build targeted media lists for campaigns and update contact database.
• Develop/update status reports.
• Research and present opportunities for increasing product visibility amongst core demographic, style influencers, media and celebrities.
• Demonstrate a positive, self- motivating attitude while managing time efficiently.
• 2 years of full-time public relations experience in the lifestyle and/or fashion field.
• Possess a strong database of media contacts and relationships.
• Proven success in pitching TV, Print and Online media.
• Proven success in securing top tier placements
• Strong writing skills.
• Strategic and out-of-the-box thinker.