Baybridge Communications, LLCRichmond, CA
Full Time Job
Radio and Digital Media Sales - San Francisco Bay Area
Wanted:: Talented, high energy Account Executive to sell radio advertising for a family owned, growth oriented media company in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay).
We seek a results-oriented radio sales professional to:
• Proactively prospect, qualify, close and grow an account list of new business for radio stations
• Learn digital products to sell in conjunction with radio and as stand-alone products
• Manage and grow relationships with personal client accounts
• Lead client onboarding, collections, and follow-up
We have an opening for someone who possesses:
• Personal integrity that shines brightly
• 2+ years of sales experience in traditional broadcast advertising or other relevant marketing experience and skill
• Proven track-record of selling new business, while growing and renewing existing annual clients
• Christian media experience, a plus but not required
• Hispanic media experience, a plus but not required
Compensations and Benefits
• Base guarantee, commission, and attractive bonus structure
• Generous medical benefits
• Great office environment + remote working possibilities when hitting billing goal
• Paid Time Off
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you. Feel free to call Andy Santamaria, General Manager, at (510) 222-4242 x 107, to chat informally.
Equal Opportunity Employer
About Baybridge Communications, LLC:
Baybridge Communications, LLC is a local family owned media company focused on family entertainment, news, and information. We connect high-value San Francisco Bay Area loyal listeners and users with quality products, services, and organizations. Through our radio stations, we leverage the power of established terrestrial radio, streaming technology, and internet in many forms to create lasting value.
At The Light Digital, our digital agency, we know the internet like the back of our iPhones, and we provide our clients the full range of digital marketing services to grow their businesses. Our work includes social media management, search engine optimization, website development, paid advertising campaigns, email marketing, reputation management, blogging, video, and other digital tools to build awareness, attract leads and generate business growth for our clients.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Mail: Baybridge Communications, LLC
3260 Blume Drive, Suite 520, Richmond, CA 94806 Apply Online