Barbizon LightingAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Barbizon Lighting is looking for a full time Sales Representative for our Systems Division in Atlanta, GA. Candidates with appropriate experience and skills may be considered for management opportunities within the division.
Barbizon's Systems Division specializes in Design and Integration of Lighting and Rigging Systems for broadcast facilities, professional theatres, educational institutions, themed environments and a wide variety of other facilities.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Generate sales of products and services offered by Barbizon
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Develop and maintain customer, specifier and vendor contacts
• Identify and pursue new contacts with the goal of establishing new relationships for Barbizon as well as building on existing relationships in the industry
• Respond to formal and informal bid and information requests
• Coordinate project execution with project management staff
• Coordinate systems sales and marketing efforts with Barbizon's inside sales group
• Educate customers, prospects, and specifiers on why Barbizon is the best value
• Professionally represent Barbizon and our Systems Division
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Potential future leadership opportunities for the right candidate
Qualified Candidate will have:
• Clear understanding of lighting and rigging equipment for entertainment systems
• Ability to sell with integrity and close profitable sales
• Awareness of industry politics
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly, retain information and think on your feet
• BS, BFA or MFA in Technical Theatre or related discipline, and/or commensurate vocational experience
Barbizon is an international corporation with a small company atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online