Intern - Studio/Client Services
Bang Zoom! StudiosBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Part-Time Unpaid Internship
Please note that this is not a Production internship, and we are not related to the music industry.
Bang Zoom! Studios specializes in creating English-language versions of popular anime, as well as localizing video games for the Western Market. We also do voice over recording, casting, and sound design for games, movies, television, and other media.
We're seeking individuals who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in the very busy Studio/Client Services department. Customer service, hospitality, and/or food service experience is highly desirable, as is a friendly demeanor and great memory for names and faces. We prefer a detail-oriented individual who is a motivated self-starter capable of juggling many responsibilities at once, with a resume to back it up.
We require a minimum of 2 - 3 days per week (each day being 8 hours plus a 1 hour lunch), with a minimum commitment of 3 months. As we have 3 locations, it is necessary to have your own car to travel back and forth between facilities and on runs. Although this is an unpaid internship, all mileage used for errands and intern-related tasks will be reimbursed (excluding transportation to and from the internship).
- Assisting Client Services Department & Production Team
- Making runs to pick up client food orders, groceries, and miscellaneous items & errands
- Maintaining studio cleanliness and functionality
- Evaluating and replenishing client food spread
- Setup, teardown, and cleanup of specialty food
- Other duties as seen fit by supervisors
- Outgoing, calm personality and positive attitude
- Understanding and use of appropriate business etiquette
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Comfortable working both as a team and independently
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in fast-paced creative environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online