Intern - Studio/Production Services
Bang Zoom! StudiosBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Part-Time Unpaid Internship
Bang Zoom! Entertainment's internship program is ideal for individuals seeking hands-on experience in the entertainment business. Bang Zoom! Entertainment specializes in creating English-language versions of popular anime, as well as localizing video games for the Western Market. Bang Zoom! also does voice over recording, casting, and sound design for games, movies, television, and other media. Please note that we are not related to the music industry, so if you are interested in composing or scoring this may not be the best fit for you. This is an unpaid internship.
We're seeking individuals who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in the Studio/Production Services department of a busy, successful company in the entertainment industry. Customer service and/or food service experience is highly desirable, as is a friendly demeanor and great memory for names and faces. We prefer a detail-oriented individual who is a motivated self-starter capable of juggling many responsibilities at once.
We require a minimum of 2 - 3 days per week, 8 hours a day plus a 1 hour lunch, with a minimum commitment of 3 months. As we have 3 locations, it is necessary to have your own car to travel back and forth between facilities and on runs. All mileage used for errands and intern-related tasks will be reimbursed (excluding transportation to and from your internship).
- Assisting Client Services/Production/Office Management departments
- Making runs to pick up client food orders, groceries, and miscellaneous items & errands
- Maintaining studio cleanliness and functionality
- Evaluating and replenishing client food spread
- Setup, teardown, and cleanup of specialty food
- Other duties as seen fit by supervisors
- Outgoing, calm personality & positive attitude
- Understanding and use of appropriate business etiquette
- Absolute discretion & confidentiality
- Comfortable working both as a team & independently
- Outstanding time management & organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in fast-paced creative environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online