Intern - Studio/Client Services
Bang Zoom! StudiosBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Studio/Client Services jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Intern - Studio/Client Services postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Part-Time Unpaid Internship
Bang Zoom! Entertainment's internship program is ideal for individuals seeking hands-on experience in the entertainment business. Bang Zoom! Entertainment specializes in creating English-language versions of popular anime, as well as localizing video games for the Western Market. Bang Zoom! also does voice over recording, casting, and sound design for games, movies, television, and other media.
Please note that we are not related to the music industry, so if you are interested in composing or scoring this may not be the best fit for you.
Also, this is not a Production internship - please search to see if we currently have any availabilities in our other internship departments. This is an unpaid internship.
We're seeking individuals who are interested in gaining hands-on experience in the Studio/Client Services department of a busy, successful company in the entertainment industry. Customer service, hospitality, and/or food service experience is highly desirable, as is a friendly demeanor and great memory for names and faces. We prefer a detail-oriented individual who is a motivated self-starter capable of juggling many responsibilities at once.
We require a minimum of 2 - 3 days per week, 8 hours a day plus a 1 hour lunch, with a minimum commitment of 3 months. As we have 3 locations, it is necessary to have your own car to travel back and forth between facilities and on runs. All mileage used for errands and intern-related tasks will be reimbursed (excluding transportation to and from your internship).
- Assisting Client Services/Production/Office Management departments with Client/Studio Services-related duties
- Making runs to pick up client food orders, groceries, and miscellaneous items & errands
- Maintaining studio cleanliness and functionality
- Evaluating and replenishing client food spread
- Setup, teardown, and cleanup of specialty food
- Other duties as seen fit by supervisors
- Outgoing, calm personality & positive attitude
- Understanding and use of appropriate business etiquette
- Absolute discretion & confidentiality
- Comfortable working both as a team & independently
- Outstanding time management & organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in fast-paced creative environment