This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2016 7:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Sr. Recruiter jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Sr. Recruiter postings
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Manages the full cycle of recruitment for a variety of organization levels in all locations. This includes determining strategies with hiring managers; assessing candidates against pool of qualified applicants and key competencies, influencing offer negotiations and working with outside agency partners. Position also requires reporting and evaluation of activities to continuously reduce the time to fill positions and increase the diverse slate of candidates.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Leads, directs and/or supports recruiting efforts at all levels for all locations, either directly or indirectly with a focus on attracting, retaining and engaging high caliber talent.
• Builds and maintains relationships with management across the business as a trusted talent advisor, to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the attraction, recruiting and retention of top talent.
• Builds and maintains relationships with recruiting agency partners to ensure compliance to agreements, alignment of hiring specifications and agreement of service level.
• Reaches agreement with hiring managers on initial recruiting and assessment strategy, to include commitments for sourcing, screening, selection and service levels for meetings and candidate feedback.
• Partners with management to be clear for job specifications, essential job duties, key competencies, qualification and skills.
• Maintains staffing activities, including: posting job opportunities on job boards and in publications, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews and administering applicant assessments and entering information in applicant tracking database as assigned.
• Ensures offers are made that are appropriately placed in the respective pay range and respectful of internal equity.
• Develops and maintains the recruiting process and evaluates on-going to identify process improvement opportunities. Maintains a dashboard of talent acquisition metrics to measure effectiveness and progress (Time to Fill Report, Sign-On Bonus, Relocation).
• Supports sourcing strategies as assigned; managing on-site presence at job fairs, collaborating with colleges & universities, leading local internship activities, and participating or leading local networking activities.
• Researches special programs as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position has no direct reports.
Physical/Visual Activities or Demands: Physical/visual activities or demands that are commonly associated with the performance functions of this job.
• Sitting, talking, hearing and walking.
• Concentrated mental and visual attention with normal hand-eye coordination.
• Clarity of vision at 20 inches be corrected or uncorrected.
• Generally negligible physical effort, but occasional moving of 1 to 25 lb. items.
• Frequent keyboarding.
• Extended hours beyond 40 as needed.
• Flexibility for occasional overnight travel.
• Regular attendance.
Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Environmental and atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the functions of this job.
Normal office conditions. Fast paced with multiple priorities.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred. Continuing education is encouraged.
• Minimum five years in a progressive HR environment with a recruiting background in a fast paced office/corporate environment.
• Minimum of three years working in a high volume hiring environment, including filling a variety of positions from entry level to highly complex technical roles.
• Experience managing relationships with third party recruiting agencies.
• Experience working with HR Software required, preferably Ceridian.
• Experience using applicant tracking systems required.
• Experience using social media for posting positions and sourcing candidates.
• Above average proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Human Resource policy/procedures, compensation, legal compliance and employment laws.
Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Excellent detail orientation and organization skills; strong administrative skills.
• Highest level of confidentiality.
• Proven exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in working with and developing cooperative, informative and constructive relationships with team members at all levels, recruiting partners and applicants. This includes a commitment for ongoing follow up and responsiveness.
• Able to build and maintain solid relationships with hiring managers and provide a high-touch, high-quality experience for all candidates.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to present ideas in an easy to understand and engaging manner.
• Able to complete projects under tight deadlines, even when there are competing requirements and changes in assignments.
• Assertive, self-starter, requiring minimal supervision.
Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids:
Personal computer and associated software. Normal office equipment.
• Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) PHR and SPHR preferred.
• AIRS certification preferred.