Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Refine and scope technical requirements derived from the overall business objectives. Create and customize Salesforce objects, workflows, page layout, fields, validation rules, reports, dashboards, permission sets, queues, list views, formula fields, user profiles, etc. Simplify and reduce technical debt by identifying and deleting unused fields, workflows, validation rules, reports, dashboards, objects and users. Maintain data quality by identifying, deleting or merging duplicate records and cleansing and updating inaccurate data.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Assist in the implementation of security practices by monitoring login and user activity, de-activating unused users and auditing field and profile access and security permissions
• Manage the setup of new users and their permissions
• Monitor the various Salesforce environments and work with the development team to ensure code coverage does not fall below the Salesforce and BMI thresholds
• Responsible for maintenance release review and task assignment
• Perform and coordinate deployments for the Salesforce team
• Log and track identified system problems and work with Salesforce team through resolution
• Provide insight to both the business and development teams on useful third party applications
• Implement and govern security related to profiles, permission sets, roles, sharing settings and login access policies
• Customize and configure all out of the box functionality features such as, creating objects, fields, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, process builder flows, page layouts, creating apps, report types, sharing rules, permission sets, profiles, roles, etc.
• Responsible for adding users to queues and creating list views for them as needed
• Integrate appropriate third party applications, such as Five9, DocuSign, Drawloop, etc
• Perform any sandbox refreshes and activities related to those refreshes as appropriate
• Research and stay current on security and maintenance related items by utilizing Trust.salesforce.com or other pertinent sites and or tools
• Responsible for processing month-end renewals, staging pre-renewal activities and generating accounts receivable billings
• Perform data cleanup and data manipulation tasks using data loader and any other third party applications. Run appropriate exception reports to maintain data integrity
• Responsible for the creation of Salesforce cases for issue resolution when appropriate
• Perform Audit Trail monitoring as needed
• Actively research AppExchange applications and be able to perform analysis on AppExchange solutions. Perform the necessary installation and configuration of any AppExchange solutions into the BMI Salesforce Orgs
• Perform any necessary production support duties and work closely with users on issues and help provide solutions to business needs
• Other duties as assigned
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related area preferred, or equivalent industry experience.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience
Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Must possess ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Must be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
• Must be customer focused and possess ability to work closely with cross functional team members
• Detail orientation and strong attention to detail
• Must possess ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
• Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Must have ability to track issues and/or tasks required through available tools (RTC, Footprints, etc.) and work with appropriate users to ensure issue resolution or task completion
• Must have an understanding of BMI’s environment deployment policies and possess ability to deploy code through each of the Salesforce environments
• Must possess good development practices and rigorously test any changes within the Salesforce sandbox before deploying to production
License(s)/Certifications Required: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, and Salesforce Platform App Builder