This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2016 9:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Representative jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Sales Representative postings
Full Time Job
Are you passionate about the value of music?
Are you looking for a six-figure opportunity where your compensation is tied directly to your success?
BMI is looking for talented individuals to join our Sales team!
Through the sale of licenses, Sales Representatives play a key role in generating royalties for BMI affiliates. Based out of BMI’s Nashville office, Sales Representatives use traditional sales methods to connect with businesses that need to obtain permission for the music they use in their establishment. Successful Sales Representatives couple time-honored sales skills with an enthusiasm for the value of music to educate businesses about their responsibility when choosing to use music to enhance the customer experience. Talking with hundreds of businesses a week, top Sales Representatives can earn up to a six-figure income for their efforts securing licenses on behalf of BMI affiliates.
• Educates the marketplace on the value of music and the service BMI provides
• Sells music licenses in an outbound calling environment
• Builds and manages pipeline via traditional sales-related functions
• Documents customer interactions through the use of a CRM/Salesforce.com
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• Adept at educating the customer on their need for a license and then meeting their need
• Consistently brings energy and enthusiasm to every customer interaction and the workplace
• Dependable and eager to represent an award-winning catalog of music
• Exhibits continual commitment to goals that deliver sales results
• Thrives in a competitive sales environment
• Intuitive decision-making with the ability to handle objections and close the deal
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple sales opportunities
• Excellent rapport building through communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with technology tools (Microsoft Office, Windows, CRM/Salesforce.com)
• Desire to work hard and have fun
• Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
• One year experience in transactional sales environment preferred
• One year experience in a call center environment preferred