Part-Time Music Researcher
BMISan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2017 7:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Part-Time Music Researcher jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Part-Time Music Researcher postings
Part Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Occasional part-time work that can be 0-15 hours weekly depending on availability of assignments. Work consists of music and market research in businesses in various states. Assignments include onsite research in businesses during late evenings, including weekends, and can require possible travel and overnight stay.
LOCATIONS: CA (Northern), CO, CT, IA, ID, KS, MD, MT, NC, ND, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY, WV
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Conduct in-person research in businesses as assigned.
• Complete detailed reports of music used in a business during in-person research.
• Recording of music performance(s).
• Photographing both exterior and interior of locations.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must be 21 years of age
• Able to conduct on-site research in businesses during late evenings, including weekends
• Available for possible travel and overnight stay
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Proficient in basic computer skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Detail oriented
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BMI TEAM! SEE OUR VIDEO AT: https://youtu.be/tqocYocXNGU