Help Desk Analyst, Lead
This was removed by the employer on 11/14/2016 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Help Desk Analyst, Lead jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Help Desk Analyst, Lead postings
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Serves as the lead for the help desk by managing daily activities and procedures within that area. Provides users with guidance and support for terminal and production problems and inquiries as well as serving as a backup for the Sr. Director, I/T Operations with help desk operations.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Manage daily activities and procedures of the help desk.
• Serve as backup to the Sr. Director, I/T Operations for help desk related activities.
• Respond to users’ requests for information and assists in problem resolution.
• Maintain contact with users on operational and production problems.
• Produce and analyze routine production reports.
• Check quality and distributes reports requested by users for on-site and remote users.
• Assist in coordinating the resolution of application/software systems problems that impact production.
• Assist systems and programming personnel, as requested.
• Assist in resolving technical computer operations equipment problems.
• Log documents and maintain history records on information technology production problems.
• Initiate corrective action and carry out instructions to resolve system problems on production jobs.
• Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
• Develop and maintain service level agreements with user departments and enterprise business units.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: AA/AS degree preferred, or combination of education and related experience.
Experience: Minimum 2 years help desk or IT customer service related experience required.
Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Decision-making and problem solving skills
• Basic reporting and analytical skills
License(s)/Certifications Required: Help Desk Manager or other related help desk certifications preferred.