Executive Director, Operations and Financial Analysis
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2016 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Executive Director, Operations and Financial Analysis jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Executive Director, Operations and Financial Analysis postings
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is the point person for all of Licensing’s financial and operational analysis and reporting needs.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Conduct and manage the analysis of all licensing markets, including financial and operational performance metrics.
• Assist in the development of negotiation strategy.
• Execute and manage the forecast and budget process for all of licensing’s revenues and expense areas.
• Analyze data from various internal and external sources to develop market penetration statistics.
• Analyze and develop pricing structures for various existing and new markets.
• Create, maintain commission and/or incentive payout details on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Prepare to model different approaches for commission and/or incentive payouts and align to available budgets.
• Create and maintain productive working relationships with other departments such as General Licensing, Customer Relations, Finance, IT and Human Resources.
• Ensure processes are designed to check for quality in all types of analysis and deliver accurate reports and recommendations.
• Provide presentations on recommendations for changes as needed.
• Perform special projects as assigned.
Supervisory responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. These responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training employees, planning, assigning, directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Physical/Visual Activities or Demands:
Physical/visual activities or demands that are commonly associated with the performance functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sitting, talking, hearing, walking.
• Concentrated mental and visual attention with normal hand-eye coordination.
• Clarity of vision at 20 inches B corrected or uncorrected.
• Generally negligible physical effort, but occasional moving of 1 to 10 lb. items.
Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Environmental and atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the functions of this job.
Normal office conditions.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Master's degree (M.A.) or equivalent in a related field (Finance, Business Analysis, etc.)
• Minimum seven (7) years’ related experience.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in supervisor/management roles.
Skills and Abilities: This may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inferences.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Strong ability to scrutinize work for accuracy and quality.
• Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.,) in its most difficult phases.
• Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
• Ability to synthesize various factors in order to create flexible analytical and financial models based on business needs.
• Ability to analyze and interpret complex documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to write presentations in Power Point and Word.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to top management.