Executive Director, Online Development & Communications
BMINew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2016 7:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Executive Director, Online Development & Communications jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Director, Online Development & Communications postings
Full Time Job
Responsible for all aspects of BMI’s website, bmi.com, as well as other Company websites and online services.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Oversee, develop and manage content, design, UX and architecture of BMI.com and other Company websites.
• Responsible for the development of new site features, new applications, and enhancements to existing platforms.
• Collect, analyze and report on site and email metrics.
• Produce and administer monthly newsletter and other email campaigns.
• Manage short and long-term technology projects.
• Optimize sites for speed and search functionality.
• Produce, administer and report on online surveys.
• Interface with IT on server architecture and administration.
• Interact daily with members of Corporate Communications & Marketing, as well as other BMI departments to obtain and develop content.
• Manage one direct report and supervise outside vendors.
• Oversee and responsible for Online Services budget.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Master’s degree or equivalent preferred. Minimum 10 years related experience with online development and communications. Prior experience working with web development a plus.
• Knowledge of jQuery, PHP, Twitter Bootstrap, ExpressionEngine, Apache Server, MySQL Server, a plus.
• Front-End design development leadership.
• Proficiency in software and hardware applications on Macintosh, Windows and Linux
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent time management, analytical, decision making and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and delegate work to meet deadlines.
• Ability to forge solid working relationships and collaborate with department members and senior leadership.
• Strong managerial skills.
• Strong proofreading and editing skills.
• Thorough understanding of Internet security.