This was removed by the employer on 2/23/2017 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for ETL Developer jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all ETL Developer postings
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Designs, develops, and executes formal Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) and ELT processes. Develops, implements, and utilizes innovative processes to efficiently, accurately, and securely acquire, integrate, and provision large sets of data from and to thousands of providers around the world.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Responsible for the efficient, accurate, and secure acquisition, integration, provision, and exchange of the enterprise data.
• Works with external vendors and internal business and technology staff to accurately gather and interpret requirements, specifications, and database models.
• Designs, develops, tests, implements, and supports innovative and optimal data solutions.
• Works with the Data Architects, DBAs and Business Intelligence team to design, implement, and support end-to-end data solutions across multiple platforms, environments, domains, and locations.
• Integrates ETL development with existing codebase to maximize object reuse.
• Creates, executes, and documents unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs.
• Documents ETL processes, programs and solutions as per established standards.
• Performs tasks required to conform to the company’s configuration management and software release processes.
• Monitors and administers ETL jobs to verify execution and measure performance.
• Works with internal team, vendors, consultants, and external partners to quickly identify and resolve data integration and ETL job issues.
• Assesses and documents the structure, quality, and compliance of source data and coordinate with business and technology teams to identify and resolve issues.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics. Equivalent work experience as an ETL developer in an enterprise business environment may be considered..
• Minimum three years experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing ETL solutions using enterprise ETL tools (experience with SSIS is preferred).
• Minimum two years experience developing and implementing data integration and DW solutions in a SQL Server database environment (experience with Netezza, DB2, and an Oracle 11g/12g is a plus).
• Minimum one years experience working with high volume data exchange and transaction processing systems, preferably in a custom software development environment.
Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Expert SQL development skills are required (T SQL is required).
• Proficient in converting flat file, XML, and fixed length formats.
• Understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
• Understanding of model driven development.
• Understanding of ETL best practices.
• Understanding of SQL Server RDBMS.
• Hands-on experience with design and development best practices.
• Proficient in working with technical and business teams to extract and document data integration/exchange requirements.
• Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision.
License(s)/Certifications Required: None.