This was removed by the employer on 1/12/2017 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Collections Analyst jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Collections Analyst postings
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Analyze, interpret and communicate findings related to key performance indicators that drive higher performance and productivity results across all markets. Assist in automating systems and technology that, combined with the teams’ efforts, drives performance and successfully impacts the company’s bottom line.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
Essential Functions: Which may be representative but not be all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Creates and analyzes productivity and performance reports based on established KPI’s. Recommend specific areas of focus, by team member, to improve results on an hourly/daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
• Ensures accurate performance data is compiled for incentive payouts.
• Maintains Call Quality tracking and reporting.
• Investigates significant drivers of reserve changes and seeks resolution.
• Creates and analyzes dialer reports (UIP/Blaster/Five9, on hourly/daily/weekly/monthly basis), to highlight agents’ strengths and areas of improvement.
• Executes and monitors early/late stage Dialer Campaigns and other outbound call campaigns as needed (UIP/Five9).
• Executes sweeps and manages the monthly, agency download, in Salesforce.com.
• As directed, amends/develops new workflows, to ensure CS business needs are met in Salesforce.com
• Prepares productivity reports under BOLD, and analyzes the effect that attendance and work from home days (WFH), have on productivity.
• Tracks the number of e-mail/correspondence completed by team members (sent/received) on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
• Tracks Payment Plan completion over time and ensures appropriate team members are credited for all payments received during life of plan (SMS/Salesforce.com/Oracle).
• Supports the implementation of new strategic initiatives based on data analysis of related KPI’s and monitors/tracks results accordingly.
• Executes auto dunning and generate mass e-mails (Oracle/Salesforce.com).
• Uses statistical software and spreadsheets to further analyze productivity metrics and other research data.
• Develops and technically illustrates process flows, and other data findings, as needed.
• Automates Watch List with exception report; highlighting payment/report issues, and other processes as needed to gain efficiencies.
• Communicates data/research findings easily with designated parties/upper management.
• Reconciles large group accounts and secures outstanding reports.
• Assist with onboarding/coaching/training team members as needed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
Experience: Three years’ experience with systems/data analysis, including good report writer skills. Proven track record with using statistical software to successfully analyze data.
Skills and Abilities: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Advance knowledge of Excel and Access with good report writing skills.
• Must be comfortable with building process flows and other flow charts to complement data analysis.
• Contact center knowledge and best practices, including customer relationship management systems experience such as Salesforce; fluent with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong relationship skills; collaborative within a team culture.
• Strong critical thinking skills to include ability to research problems, offer evidence based recommendations and creative solutions.
• Strong organization & prioritization skills.
• Able to communicate technical information easily and understandably in written and verbal form.
• Results driven in order to meet deadlines and execute to plan.
• Flexible to changing demands.
• Respect for diversity & inclusion.
Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Personal computer and associated software.
• Normal office equipment.
Licenses/Certifications Required: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.