Chain Sales Representative
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Secures high-quality licenses in accordance with the licensing sales process by performing the following duties.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Sells the value of music and the services BMI provides.
• Manages all assigned opportunities.
• Assists in the marketing function, and develops territory plans for approval by team management.
• Performs traditional sales calls as dictated by the sales process.
• Makes collections calls as specifically assigned.
• Updates internal computer systems.
• Initiates research, verifies change of status to existing or new accounts.
• Negotiates licenses with key accounts under supervision of team Director.
• Ensures that all accounts have proper supporting documentation.
• Maintains association relations as assigned.
• Initiates traditional in-person sales calls as required/needed by team management, if applicable.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Minimum three years’ experience in a sales environment preferred.
Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Demonstrated communications skills
• Database maintenance skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Proficient with Windows, MS Office, and Oracle
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Travel as required
• Knowledge of licensing products and licensing process
• CRM experience preferred
License(s)/Certifications Required: None