Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing customer service to protect and grow revenues from our existing licensee base. Perform day-to-day customer service functions while acting as knowledge lead and resource for related work.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Responsible for providing customer service to licensees ensuring that respective revenue goals and service level thresholds are met.
• Responsible for maintenance and administration of licensees including but not limited to managing a caseload of customers, assisting with customers not in caseload, handling customer inquiries and upselling/adding additional locations when possible.
• Utilize multiple communication tools including call center application to receive inbound and place outbound calls; customer relationship management (CRM) tools, email and customer portal to provide customer superior customer service.
• Partner with Sales, Care, Collections, Accounting and other key stakeholders to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
• Assist with verification and research functions.
• Assist with preparation of report forms and license fee schedules.
• Assist with departmental administrative functions such as mail, running reports, checking voice mail, etc.
• Perform duties and projects as needed.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years experience in customer service, sales and/or collections required. Contact center experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Exceptional communication skills including ability to listen, write and speak effectively including presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally including strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Result-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
• Strong analytical skills so that internal and external customer needs are properly interpreted and translated into application and operational requirements.
• Flexible and adaptable to manage multiple priorities, assignments and tasks in high paced environment including the ability to manage and adapt to change.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Contact center knowledge and best practices including customer relationship management (CRM) experience such as Salesforce; fluent with Microsoft Office Suite.